วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Enjoy my life

Enjoy my life
Last Sunday I want to Siam with my friend.
Fist I went to shopping with Salim and Ploy.
I buy shirt and dress. It is very beautiful but very expensive for me. I can’t restraint oneself because It’s very nice. I’m determine buy it.
I’m and my friend so hungry. I want to have lauch . I ate Japanese food I’m so happy .I like Japanese food. I ate Japanese food at Fuji restaurant. I can eat it every day.
Next I and my friend went to take a photo.
I like take a photo very much because I felt enjoy and happy.
On Monday I and my friends . My friends stay at home with me. we are went to sell antique at market.I and my friend bring clothes to sell. Don’t people interest it. I felt unhappy because I am fear can’t sell. After that Most people interest it. I can sell clothes I buy very expensive but I must sell because Some clothes I can’t wear it. It small for me and it’s a surplus for me. I get 500 bath.
Next I use money I went to buy new coat.
The new coat 600 bath. I felt not sufficient to cover the expense but I felt happy I get experience and I know this careen not easy because When I sell for another people I must to try to conciliate for they to pay attention me.
It’s very difficulty.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: