วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

good memory

Goog memory
I went to Australia 2 mouth ago. I stayed in Perth. I was very happy because I had a good time . I got a new good experience in my life. I met a lot of new friends. They were from other countries. I like Australia because the weather is good. The temperature just 25 c. I felt fresh. I went to pinnacle. This place rocks. The pinnacle used to be desert. I went to the beach. I have fun and happy. I stayed with a Japanese girl. Her name is noriko . I and noriko talked and exchanged culture. I studied at a ef school in Perth. I went shopping in perth. I met friend thai people. I felt happy because he help me everything. I like food in Perth . I ate Japanese food everyday. I felt love Perth so much .
I want come back again. I miss my friends and teacher inef school. He is a very kind and nice. He is take care me and help everything. I went stay in Perth but I must comeback to the Thailand because my university open and my mom miss me so much. I don’t forget my best friend in perth and don’t forget good memory in there. I love Australia.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: